Plot Files for Sale in Gwadar Call Faraz +92321-4000646,
Locations of Plot Files in Gwadar
Sangar Housing Scheme,
Gwadar Industrial Estate,
Sale Purchase investment in Gawadar Contact Faraz +92321-4000646
Islam Estate Dha Lahore
HISTORY OF GWADAR
In 1783, Oman’s Saiad Sultan took refuge in ZIK from where he went and sought asylum from Shah Nasir of Kalat, who doled him Gwadar out for sustenance until he usurped the Sultanate of Muscat in 1797 from his brother Saiad Said.
From 1863 to 1879 Gwadar was the headquarters of a British Assistant Political Agent.
Gwadar was a fortnightly port of call for the British India Steamship Navigation Company’s steamers and contained a combined Post & Telegraph Office.
Sultan was the sovereign of Gwadar until 1955 when negotiations were held during the period of Ghulam Mohammad. A British adjudicator with Ch. Mohammad Ali representing Pakistani side, decided that Pakistan shall pay Rs. 55 crore, which were paid. Sultan Qaboos wanted that the same amount be returned to Pakistan for getting Gwadar back. The Agreement had two important clauses: (1) All Balochistan would form catchment for Omani forces. Resultantly, Balochees constituted a major part of Omani forces, and (2) Resources of Gwadar would be further developed.
In 1955, Makran acceded to Pakistan and was made a district – Gwadar then, was not included in Makran. In 1958, Gwadar and its surrounding areas were reverted by Maskat to Pakistan. It was given the status of a Tahsil of Makran district. On July 01, 1977, Makran District was upgraded into a division and was divided into three districts of Turbat (now Kech since 1994-95), Panjgur and Gwadar.